Sunday, January 19, 2014

Personality Quiz: Which Golden Globe Nominee Are You?

1. What is your perfect night with friends?

A. I like to stay inside and chat, maybe over a movie and some sweets!
B. I’m up for anything, as long as it means I can hang with my favorite pals.
C. I prefer to have a night on the town, with lots of music and dancing!
D. I’d love to meet up with a couple friends and hold a fundraiser for a local charity, bonding over making poster for a good cause.
E. I want to do something fun and funny, like playing charades with a big group of friends.

2. What are you like at school dances or get-togethers?

A. I know everyone there and make a point to say “hi” to everyone.
B. I can dance in the center or chat on the side, depending on my mood, but whichever I do I always have a good time.
C. I’m the center of attention, rocking out in the middle of the room.
D. I stay on the quieter side, but you can’t miss my fantastic outfit.
E. I prefer to joke around with a group of friends, but I can still dance it out every once in a while.

3. When browsing through Netflix, what kind of movies do you lean towards?
A. I like classic rom-coms, like movies that you would see on ABC Family.
B. I switch between a couple really different movies before I decide on what to watch—I just like variety!
C. I love action movies or punchy comedies—as long as something big is happening, I’m having fun.
D. I like dramas, mixed with a bit of fun.
E. I love to laugh, so any good comedy will do.

4. What’s your favorite thing to wear?

A. Jeans and my favorite t-shirt.
B. I like to have fun with my outfits, as long as I keep it classic.
C. I like to wear bold colors and daring styles, but I still like to relax in PJ’s.
D. I like simple, yet stunning ensembles.
E. Though I love my sweatpants, I still like dressing in cute colors and styles.

5.  What’s your favorite pet?
A. Golden Retrievers—they’re fun-loving and classic.
B. I can’t decide, so I’d get a few different types of fish!
C. I want something exciting and different, like a Cockatoo.
D. I’m a cat person, so I’d get a beautiful Siamese.

E. I’d adopt a rescue dog—I don’t mind that it’s a mutt!








_________________________________________________________________

***Just so you know, these quizzes are meant to be some light fun! These amazing women cannot be narrowed down to a paragraph, and neither can you! Though you may relate to these strong women, you’re your own person, a truly unique individual.***



Mostly A's: You're Sandra Bullock! 
Nominated for her stellar performance in Gravity, Sandra Bullock has been a star since her first hits in the ‘90s. With her warm, genuine smile and her steadfast integrity, it’s no wonder that she’s been America’s Sweetheart probably since your mom was young. She’s got a big heart and is not afraid to speak up for causes she’s passionate about.   

Mostly B's: You're Meryl Streep! 
Meryl Streep was most recently nominated for her role in August: Osage County, but this is just one of many of her nominations and achievements. Whether she’s playing the spunky, bubbly Julia Child in Julie & Julia or a steely professional in The Devil Wears Prada, she brings light and life to all her roles. She’s a cinema classic, but more than that she is classy and warm. She’s also versatile and willing to take on any role with her characteristic grace.

Mostly C's: You're Jennifer's Lawrence!
Jennifer Lawrence, lovingly called “J-Law,” won Best Supporting Actress for her role in American Hustle. You might know her as the bold warrior Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series, and she carries that boldness with her into her life as well. Jennifer is quirky, funny and is comfortable laughing at herself. Confident and plucky, Jennifer is not shy about her opinions or her willingness to be silly.

Mostly D's: You're Kerry Washington!
Kerry Washington, nominated for her role as Olivia Pope on the political thriller Scandal, is a powerhouse. Much like her character on Scandal, she’s passionate about politics and has volunteered in past campaigns. She has a critical mind (coupled with a flawless wardrobe) and takes action when she cares about something. She is a powerful woman who demands respect, while remaining friendly and kind. 

Mostly E's: You're Amy Poehler!
Amy Poehler won Best Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as the politician/Parks and Recreation department head Leslie Knope in Parks and Recreation. Much like her character on Parks and Rec, Amy is passionate yet approachable, bringing her cleverness and beaming enthusiasm to any situation. Her humor (you might recognize her from Saturday Night Live as well) is matched only by the bigness of her heart and her willingness to stand up for other women. 

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment